Available in 30ml glass jars.
The colors are as follows, picked and named by Shannon from Knotted Threads Co. Patterns:
LIBERTY RESERVOIR (Regular/Flat Color):
While I know I can make my own, I really wanted a ready made one as getting a nice rich and deep navy can be difficult. This is a flat color with no metallics or glows added, but it's such a perfect navy!
This name comes from the body of water my forever home will back up against. It is currently just land awaiting my husband's retirement from the military so we can finally build our home. It's in a gorgeous part of Maryland full of trees, solitude, and on land that has a rich and deep history in my husband's family. <3
A good burgundy is one that can be hard to make as well. But I also thought a metallic wine would be absolutely gorgeous, and it totally is! This one is definitely my favorite of the set.
This name comes from my favorite type of wine. I prefer full-bodied and bold red wines--much to most of my friends' chagrin. It typically has a deep purple color and so this name ended up being quite fitting!
CORRODED COFFIN (Pearlized Black):
This is a metallic black. Why be basic black when you can ever so slight ✨shimmer✨?
This name comes from one of my favorite shows: Stranger Things. This was Eddie's band name and I thought it would be fun!
SATURDAY NIGHT FEMUR (Pearlized white):
This is a pearlescent white that is so pretty in person. I know we like to color match most of the time, but occasionally a nice contrasting edge paint can make all the difference. Initially, I picked out a GITD white, but this one ended up capturing my heart. I hope you like it!
This name is in homage to my sassy skeleton mascot, Legs, that occasionally graces us with her presence in, around, or on my bags. She comes out less often nowadays, preferring relaxation over performance, but I'm sure she will make an appearance soon. :)
**WARNING! KEEP OUT OF CHILDREN'S REACH IF UNSUPERVISED! DO NOT EAT/SWALLOW AND KEEP AWAY FROM EYES. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO ACRYLIC WATER-BASED PRODUCTS, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT.**
SEE WARNING FACTS POSTED IN THIS LISTING FOR MORE INFORMATION IN HANDLING AND USING THIS PRODUCT.
ONCE IN CONTACT WITH MOUTH AND OR EYES, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR THE POISON HOTLINE, FLUSH EYES UNDER COLD RUNNING WATER AND PROCEED TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM IF NEEDED.
Welcome and thank you for supporting our newest products!
2023 will be a colorful year over here, at Mojo Sews!
SHIPPING: TAT 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS
- CHEAPEST SHIPPING OPTION WILL BE CONSIDERED WHEN YOUR ORDERS ARE BEING PROCESSED FOR SHIPPING, MOJO SEWS HAS ALWAYS BEEN COMPLIANT WITH REFUNDING $2 AND MORE IN SHIPPING EXCESS.
SEE OUR REFUND/RETURN POLICY.
ONCE ITEMS ARE HANDED OVER TO SHIPPING COMPANY (USPS/ UPS), MOJO SEWS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES. FIRST CLASS SHIPMENTS DOES NOT HAVE INSURANCE. WE OFFER ROUTE FOR PACKAGE PROTECTION IN OUR WEBSITE, SHOULD YOUR FIRST CLASS PACKAGE BE LOST OR STOLEN WITHOUT ROUTE PACKAGE PROTECTION, MLK WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPLACEMENT.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR SMALL SHOP! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR MAKES! HAPPY SHOPPING.
BEST BY DATE IS NOT THE EXPIRATION DATE, IT USUALLY LASTS FOR 10 MONTHS AS PER MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDATION.
Please make sure you read before purchasing:
Basic info about the GITD and Metallic paints:
- Acrylic water based (can be thinned down using a few drops or ml's of water at a time, then stir until water is mixed thoroughly with paint.
- This is not specifically for edge painting, this is a universal leather paint that can be used for painting your bags, shoes, or any leather surface.
- We HIGHLY RECOMMEND BASE COAT to ensure a smoother texture.
- Make sure you apply a generous amount of GITD as the properties of glowing makes it thinner than the metallic or regular based paints.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT DRINK/SWALLOW.
- BE CAREFUL WITH EYE CONTACT.
- IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN, PLEASE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK OR WITH CAUTION (WEAR GLOVES.)
- WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND AN EDGE PAINTING PEN TOOL ABOVE ALL OTHER TOOLS.
- Each box will come with "WARNING/ HOW TO/ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS SHEET"
- 2 Layer application is recommended
- let dry at least 30 minutes prior to applying the next coat and paint.
- apply as thin or generously as desired. (generous amount leads to longer drying time, but is highly recommended.)
- optional but best and highly recommended step-- use at least a 240grit sand paper to sand down your layers for a more professional and smooth finish.
- Base coat serves as a protectant against your leather paints from cracking and or peeling and makes your products more pliable.
- DO NOT SWALLOW OR AVOID EYE CONTACT.
TOP COAT/ FINISHER:
- Our top coat or finisher will give your edge painting a high gloss finish.
- finish will not crack or peel if left to dry at least 24 hours prior to using your wallets or bags.
- Product will appear runny, that's ok, it means you will have more length of use in one jar.
- Easily cleanable with soap and water.
- It strengthens your edge paints and makes it last longer than without.
- creates a waterproof barrier to your leather edges.
- Recommended application is at least 2 coats.
- NO BUFFING OR SANDING REQUIRED.
****STRICTLY NO RETURN, NO EXCHANGE POLICY ON OPENED/UNSEALED PRODUCT DUE TO ITS NATURE.*****